Presenting the resources plugin
This extension works from version 0.70 of GLPI
This plugin allows you to create and manage your staff arrivals
After decompressing the archive into the plugin folder of GLPI GLPI log on as administrator:
Menu: Configuration / Plugins / Human Resources / Installation
This will create the tables used by the extension.
Menu: Configuration / Plugins / Human Resources / Management rights profile
This step allows you to define user profiles that can use the extension.
This plugin allows to establish a process of entry of personnel and allocation of resources.
1. Declaration of a newcomer through the helpdesk (they can use templates) → send an email to the persons concerned.
2. Creating the user in the directory (+ import in GLPI) or directly into GLPI
A directory is available in the plugin that allows to collect detailed information between a user and GLPI associated.
So that this directory is complete, it is necessary to create resources for each user and link them.
To simplify this, 2 possibilities:
a. Export GLPI user list to CSV format and use data_injection to import them into the plugin and link resources.
b. For each user in the details of the profile (on the plugin tab) complete at least the employer or his number, which will create the resource and the link to the user.
3. If the user instead of connected changes, the resource will be updated automatically (and vice versa)
4. If an end date is specified, an email will be sent to notify the start.
5. Via the helpdesk, a user can also declare a start to the administrator of the park to make the necessary (disable the account of the directory and / or GLPI, recovery equipment)
A report of intervention is available if the plugin is installed ticketreport
The plugin can identify activity in a report the activity in relation to the plugin resources if the planning task is performed correctly.
The plugin can be used in help desk mode, where users make declarations of arrival of personnel as rights.
For that it is fully usable, it must be in glpi / ajax / dropdownUsers.php comment
/ / checkCentralAccess ();